So we all have herd of the term "golbal warming" how it is affecting seasons and the polar ice cap.
I want to know what you guys are doing to reduce reuse and recycle ?
i have a compost every summer, and i am waiting for the recycling turck sevice to start in my aera.
i do not use drive thrus, and i like to think i do my part in helping animals. Ducks anyways
also i want to know if you do or do not belive in golbal warming why or why not.
I am not doing enough but I am doing more than I used to.
- I walk more
- I try and not use as many plastic bags as I used by reusing bags and stuffing what I can in my pockets.( no i dont mean shoplift lol)
- I eat a lot more ,game and catch more fish less beef pork and chicken. I try and buy as much Local produce as I can.
- I also compost all my vegetable scraps and lawn clippings for our green house lawn and raised beds. We grow some of our own food.
- I have solar panels at the cabin to reduce gas usage with the generator. ( but I still use a lot of fossil fuels ( gas)
- I pick up a lot of litter and this year I have made a dozen nest boxes for ducks.
-I recycle as much as possible.
I still have a long ways to go to reduce my HUGE foot print though. But I am more aware of it than I ever was